Sunday, February 17, 2008

She's ours!!!





Oh, wow. I can't believe we are finally here!

We arrived Wednesday, and checked in about 1:45 p.m. They brought Maria to us about 2:30. I didn't have time to get all teary-eyed like I did when I got Maya, as the minute our facilitator handed her to me, he said she is in desperate need of a diaper change, so I grab her and go back upstairs to take care of that. The minute I get back downstairs, he asks for our paperwork packet, which of course is in the room, so back upstairs I go. All this time, Eric is the one who is getting the details on her eating and sleeping habits... kind of scary, huh? But he did well with it.

I have LOTS more to post, but I'm off to play with my baby now!

4 comments:

Lilysmom said...

She is just as pretty as her big sis! Can't wait to see them together forever.

fuzzandfuzzlet said...

Is she as chunky as she looks in pictures????

Kelly said...

OMG She is adorable!!!Have fun and enjoy every minute!!!

Julie Q said...

She is too cute Sophia!