Thursday, April 3, 2008

My favorite Maya quotes



My favorites right now (she's 2 1/2 ... will be 3 in July):

- "Jake is spitting. He's in time out. He won't listen."

- "Marlowe is crazy."

- "Mama ... mama ..... mama .... you wanna get up?" (usually said very close to my face around 5:00 a.m.)

- "She's cute" (referring to Maria, of course)

- "She's crying" (referring to Maria)

- "She's sleeping" (referring to Maria, usually very loudly, standing right next to Maria's room and/or crib, which means she's not sleeping any more, Sweetheart)

- "Thank you so much, mommy!"

- "Monkey Joe isn't there."

- "Doe, a deer, a female deer ....Ray, a drop of ...."

- "She's from Guatemala"

- "Probably" (pronounced more like "proberly")


She's just so stinking cute!


1 comment:

Kelly said...

What a cutie!!!!! I forgot to mention in the post below what a couple of beauties you have.... I love the pics!