Monday, March 16, 2009

How about a photo Monday?

I finally got these downloaded and actually have a few minutes to myself, so time to share! It's just so hard to pick a few out of all the photos we take! I'm sure it's obvious why I love this one....
Is she not the cutest thing ever?

Well, maybe Maria just ties with this one as the cutest thing ever. To quote Madagascar, they are so cute I just want to "dunk them in my coffee."

Maya was having a little jealousy over Maria's new toy. Cute, cute, cute.

And this was the birthday girl when she first got her gift. She loves it! This was from mommy and daddy and Omi. Gran and Poppi got her a new toddler bed, and she has been sleeping in it all night for a few weeks now. No more crib babies at my house. They're just growing up so fast.




1 comment:

Mama Bear said...

They are as precious as can be :-)