Monday, March 16, 2009

Three in one day?

Ok, so is it obvious I was home today? Maria was sick, bless her little heart, and Maya did have some congestion, so I stayed home with them. I had hoped for a nice quiet day to catch up on some house chores, but of course, that never happened! My kids may be sick, but they were quite capable of going full steam today! I think the pre-nap congestion meds just hyped them up even more, so no naps today. I was so looking forward to a nap. Anyway, here are more pics of my babies, at Maria's birthday party!

This is why I picked Monkey Joe's for the party. They have ELMO! A whole bouncy thing is strictly Sesame Street, and since we were having an Elmo party, it was perfect!


Many people commented that they had never seen Maria that outgoing. She just played and laughed and followed the other kids and even led the way occasionally. My normally shy lap baby was quite the queen of the party. Go, Maria, go!!



Would you believe I never remembered to take a picture of the cake?! I couldn't believe it myself. I figured it out when we were all back home and I was taking yet-another-slice of cake for myself. Nope, not one picture of the cake. Hopefully someone else got one at some point during the day. It did look almost exactly like last year's cake, but I did add a little more color to the corners, and of course the wording was for 2nd birthday instead of 1st. We practiced blowing out candles at home that week, and Maria did a perfect job blowing out her two little candles!















1 comment:

Mama Bear said...

What gorgeous picures and so loved seeing them. Please make sure to check out out my blog for there are two fellow bloggers doing some amazing "give a ways"!!!