Saturday, June 27, 2009

Prayers for Aviana, please!

This is a friend of a friend of mine. The little girl, Aviana, was walking with her grandfather and they were hit by a car last week. The grandfather will be ok in time, but sweet little Aviana is still in a struggle for life. Aviana, like my babies, is from Guatemala. I simply cannot imagine the pain the parents are feeling right now. I firmly believe in the power of prayer, and would ask that all those who read this pray and/or send positive thoughts to this family, and especially to little Aviana.

http://avianareese.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

Mama Bear said...

OH MY GOSH, I am so incredibly sick to my stomach for this family. I just can not imagine what they are going through right now and certainly have said a really long special prayer for them and may God give Avi the strength to come through this horrific ordeal.
Blessings, Rhonda

Julie Q said...

I will keep her and her family in my thoughts Sophia. How sad.