Monday, May 5, 2008

Guess who's crawling?!


One day short of 14 months old, little Miss Maria decided to crawl today! woohoo!! She's pulling up and trying her best to walk, and I just knew she would be like Maya and walk before she crawled, but nope. She crawled!! Gran was here to see it, while daddy has taken Maya to the doctor. It appears that Maya has some sort of rash with a fancy name, but it's a rash. It'll be itching her soon, poor baby, and it could last 6 - 9 weeks! eeek! Daddy should be home soon, so I must go prepare something for my big baby girl's supper. But I just had to share the good news. Maria crawled!! Yay!!!

2 comments:

Julie Q said...

Poor Maya. I hope she isn't too miserable with the rash.

Woo hoo for Maria! :) She is such a cutie pie Sophia!

Kelly said...

Way to go Maria! I am so sorry to hear of Maya's rash...that just plain stinks!

Happy Gotcha Day...sorry I am late...i need to go to Pump It Up soon, we have one here and a Monkey Joe's too , I just haven't gotten a chance to take Sky, It looks like lots of FUN!