Sunday, January 11, 2009

New Family Pics

Yes, we have the copyright release on these ....
These were taken by Bella Sposa Photography, and I must say they are my very favorite photos ever! Oh, ok, so maybe it's the subject that make it so great this time ... I mean really, how bad could pictures be with these adorable faces?! But I was so impressed with them. This was actually a fundraiser for the hospital I work for, and we had only a 1/2 hour time frame for taking them. That may seem like plenty of time, but try to capture two running targets in that time frame! Maria is extremely reserved and shy around strangers, but after an hour or so, she warms up and becomes quite animated. However, that's not going to happen in 1/2 an hour. And Maya was her usually sometimes bubbly and outgoing self, and her sometimes pouty and not wanting to cooperate self. It was interesting. But yet, the photographer somehow managed to capture my girls' personalities PERFECTLY in the middle picture below. Maya, my sweet, happy, feet-off-the-ground, hair flying in the breeze as she whizzes on by child, and Maria, my lovable, reserved, shy, grounded, steady and stable child.
















5 comments:

Erin~Leigh said...

I love them all but I think the family picture is best!

Jackie said...

Oh dear...how in the world do you ever discipline those two? I couldn't do, truly! They are SO cute!!

Julie Q said...

Love the pictures Sophia. The photographer must have been good with children to get such good ones.

The family picture is my favorite too. :)

Mary Ann said...

Great pictures!!! I love them all!

Mama Bear said...

Have I said yet what an absolute GORGEOUS family you have???? What awesome pictures. LOVE them. The girls are more precious than ever.