Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Mommy and Me

I finally copied all the pictures my friend, Mary, so graciously put on discs for me. They were, ahem, gathering dust in their jacket until tonight. So yes, they really do go all the way back to last Christmas, but I'll just post a few of them since it's late and mommy needs to go to bed.

This was from Easter. We had an Easter egg hunt at Gwen's house. Gwen is Holly's mom, and Maya just had her first spend the night event at Holly's house last weekend. Well, the first one that wasn't at Gran's house, of course. I just love this picture:

Here's the Christmas picture. I cannot believe how much Maya has changed since last December! She still looks like a baby here, but she looks so grown up now!

And this was Maria's birthday in March. That Mary is certainly good with a camera! I hope to post more later....

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Cute Cute Cute!!!!! Love the second pic!

Lilysmom said...

Hey Sophia I love the new look. Those girls of yours are always way too cute.